Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's the deal with corvisa?

I see that Shoretel have aquired corvisa to "strengthen" their cloud offering.. SO is this a departure from their exiting cloud/hybrid solution or are both going to be maintained?

Or is it too early to tell which way shoretel will go with their products?

My take on that (purely speculation since I have not heard anything official more than anyone else has) is that the current ACD offering (ECC) is not as easily viable for the cloud, and therefore corvisa is a good addition to the "sky" or cloud side of the house. I would imagine that it will eventually move to the hybrid and on site sides of the house as well, but it does not look as flexible and powerful as the existing ECC from what I have been able to see, so I do not anticipate it's becoming a replacement.

Comment

Was kind of my feeling as well, but it also looks like it's based around an asterisk based system so potential to replace the lot?

Comment

Working...
      X