Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dial Pad Blocked

Hi Guys,

I Need Blocked Dial Pad In The Ipphones, Some Idea?

Thanks

Vromero

I am not sure you could block the dial pad, but what is the end goal, you might still be able to get there. Do you want no external calls, only calls to one extension...

Comment

Thanks Ben , The Goal Is Total Blocked Dialpad In Internals And Externals Calls, Maybe Only Use Received Calls And Programmed Buttons...

Comment

Where will this phone be? What will it's purpose be. It sounds like you could replace this with a speaker or perhaps doorphone unit to get that kind of functionality.

Comment

The Phone Is In Lobby, They Want Only Received Internals And Transfer External Calls.
          May Be They Want Dial Used Key Directory.

Comment

Have you looked at something like the Viking K-1500 series? They require an analog port, but would perform this function really well.
            Viking Electronics Telecom & Security Products

Comment

You can put the phone into a User Group that only allows Internal Calls, then in the Class of Service you can restrict digits within your extension range (ie. 1XXX). This is just off the top of my head, I haven't tested this out myself.

One thought would be to allow only 911 calls from that phone because you never know when something might happen and that phone is the nearest one to call for an emergency.

Comment

Unfortunately, last I checked, internal dialing cannot be restricted via the class of service. Wish it could be.

Comment

Can you set the ringdown option on that extension so that it immediately dials an auto attendant that does nothing (except hangup perhaps)
                  You need V8+ it's possibly on v7 as well.

Comment

Thanks Guys, For Your Help, I Need Blocked Ip Phones Not Analog Phone.

Comment

Open the phone and cut the leads to the keypad:-)

Comment

Shoretel News!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X