Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hosted voip with shoretel

Anybody doing hosted voip with shoretel for small customers with no voice switches ( only the sets ) at the customer sites? If so, how are you limiting dialing plans between customers, having different `0` and having mulitiple sources of MOH? Thank you

Much of this could be done with different sites for each customer and allowing no admission control bandwidth between sites. The one thing I am not sure about is how you would break up the directory lists, that is a universal list that there is not currently a way to limit.

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

I think you can use pre-fixes as well. As suggested, create sites. each site can have its own pre-fix selected in the dialing plan.
        In Director
        COS - telephony - unchek the "Show Extensions with Different Prefixes in Directory"
        It should give better configurability.

Comment

Good trick CCostantini, I had not thought of tweaking prefixes to split the directory like that.

Comment

Working...
          X