Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VoIP News: ShoreTel snuggles up to IBM

More...

Typical IBM. Tease us with a possible new feature and then don't provide any documentation on how to make this happen.

Just as an FYI for anyone looking at this right now. My Domino admin checked with IBM and he is unable to find any support documents (at this time) on how to integrate with IBM Sametime as the press release indicates. I have checked the Shoretel support site, and not a single document comes up regarding Sametime except for one random document that really has nothing to do with this.

If I were to guess, again knowing IBM... This "integration" they talk about probably won't become reality for at least another year when Shoretel 10.1 ships and IBM has had time to rename "Sametime" to some random dumb name that makes it difficult to search on :chris:

Comment

Working...
    X