Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shoretel CDW

    I am not sure if you have heard bif search on CDW for Shoretel you will get the parts book for Shoretel.

    Its my understanding you have to purchase enterprizes support if you want support, not partner and the prices are running about 65% of list for the parts.

    Its starting to feel like a Cisco delivery, big box with Smartnet.
    There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that donít.

  • #2
    Originally posted by aspen
    I am not sure if you have heard bif search on CDW for Shoretel you will get the parts book for Shoretel.

    Its my understanding you have to purchase enterprizes support if you want support, not partner and the prices are running about 65% of list for the parts.

    Its starting to feel like a Cisco delivery, big box with Smartnet.

    Who does the installs....? Also, no way that CDW is quoting pricing at 35% off list.
    Last edited by cburgy; 03-27-2007, 04:10 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      I was speaking with a regional manager earlier this week and he said that ShoreTel does the installation.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jgrigg
        I was speaking with a regional manager earlier this week and he said that ShoreTel does the installation.

        Pricey for shoretel do the installs....

        Comment


        • #5
          A Sad Day

          With 35% off from CDW, I guess I will have to find a new profession...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dangallegos
            With 35% off from CDW, I guess I will have to find a new profession...

            35% off????

            Comment

            Working...
            X