Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver area Shoretel Dealers/Support

Hello everyone. First I'd like to thank everyone involved in this forum. I just found it yesterday and I has a wealth of information. It' really appreciated.

We've had our Shoretel system for about a year now. It's been fairly painless to work with and, as far as administration goes, it's been awesome. Our service contract with our reseller is coming due and my boss wants me to shop around first before renewing. Our reseller has been stellar but I kind of see the point of shopping around... kind of. Anyway, I've done some searches for Denver area Shoretel resellers, but have yet to get any real answers. Anyone here use a Denver area reseller that they like? I'm looking for one that would take over the Hardware, Software and troubleshooting support offered by our current reseller.

Like I said, I have no problem with our current reseller. I think they are great and personally would like to continue with them, but I'd like some firm results to back that up when I speak with my boss about renewal. Meanwhile, I'll continue my search.

Thanks,

Alex

Milestone is in Denver. They were awarded Shoretel's "Circle of Excellence" (which is not easy to get). I've talked to them a few times, A+ dealer in my eyes.

http://milestonenetworks.com/

Comment

Englewood, CO based ShoreTel Partner

My company Attain Technologies hass been a ShoreTel customer for 3 years and a ShoreTel Partner/Dealer for about 2.5 years and is based in Englewood.

Please call us at (303) 790-7100 if you'd like more info about our ShoreTel capabilities and the names of a few customers you can contact as references.

Comment

MileStone Networks

MileStone Networks in Denver is amazing, they have a wonderful help desk and always get the problem fixed. We switched to them from a few other vendors we used and they are wonderful. Please let me know if you have any questions. I have all of the contact information you will need, let me know.

Comment

Hi Country Wire and Telephone

Hi Country Wire and Telephone (hcwt.com)would be a great choice. Not only they excel at installing and maintaining ShoreTel phone systems but they also are able to provide design and implementation for complex solutions that involve unified messaging, and CRM. As they have been in business for over 20 years, they are uniquely positioned to properly architect a solution that takes into account both the telco side of the work as well as the network side. I have been using them since 2002 and they have never let me down.

Comment

Originally posted by kjavernick View Post
            MileStone Networks in Denver is amazing, they have a wonderful help desk and always get the problem fixed. We switched to them from a few other vendors we used and they are wonderful. Please let me know if you have any questions. I have all of the contact information you will need, let me know.

How difficult is it to change vendors? Seems difficult to get a list of resellers, so that you can go to bid for maintenance?

Comment

We currently use Kineticworks, 877-238-1958 and they have been really good to us. They have helped me with "eyes on" onsite with not only ShoreTel, but also cabling and network LAN equipment. Rick in support is a great guy.

Comment

Working...
              X