Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone calls transferring to different Site

Hello,

This is going to sound confusing (as it confuses me haha). We have two sites, a main Admin and a Recreation Centre. They both have different Dial in numbers. Since about Christmas time some calls that are directed to our Rec centre have been coming through to the Admin receptionist. I have taken a look at the Workgroups, Hunt Groups, Queues and individual Mode settings of the users down at the Rec centre to see if any are being directed to the Admin building but nothing is. From what I can gather it seems as though members of the public are ringing different people at the rec centre and I can't be 100% sure if they are going unanswered and then it's being redirected elsewhere before coming here to Admin. We have support who has taken a look but can't see why this is happening. Not sure if anyone has any ideas? (I realise it's difficult without a full picture of our setup). Cheers, Daniel.

Hi Daniel,
    by support, do you mean your Mitel partner? I would look in the TMSNCC log for a specific instance when that happens (you can get the Call GUID from the receptionist, or at least the time and phone number, then search for the phone number), there you should be able to see who they originally called, and why it was transferred to the Admin receptionist. I'm wondering if maybe the caller is just pressing 0 in someone's voicemail or something.

Comment

Working...
    X