Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at info@btxchange.com

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Services SDK CHM Change Not Working

It was previously reported that with a recent update CHM changing had stopped working through the Web Services SDK. We did an update over the weekend and this functionality is no longer working for us. Does anyone know if this has been fixed and should be working or alternatively if there is still a bug?

I vaguely recall seeing an old tech note stating an issue with service starting order having an impact on any application controlling call handling. I cant find anything about it at the moment but i believe the workaround was to run a stop all and then a start all of the shoretel services. I am not sure if that will do anything for you but it cant hurt to see. I know that this is still a real current issue for machines with fast SSD drives
    Lance Paddock
    BTX | Business Telephone eXchange
    1(800) 289-0299

Comment

Working...
    X