Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need handset switch replacements.

I have been having issues with the handset switch becoming sticky on 10-20 of our ShoreTel 560 phones. I have tried spraying them with contact cleaner, but after a few hours, or a few days, the issue comes back. does anyone know where to find replacement switched for these? I don't need the board, just the switches, or if the full board is all that's available, that would work also.

Its going to be cheaper to go to www.dealonvoip.com and buy replacement c grade or replacement phones then get those repaired these days. Typically a phone is $69 plus parts to do a repair on, these don't have enough value to repair anymore.
    Randy Wensmann
    [email protected]
    (408) 385-3485
    www.btxchange.com

Comment

The issue is that we still have about 30 of these brand new in the box, but the switches on most of those are sticking also. so I am very willing to spend the 10 minutes soldering in a new switch, its just a matter of finding the new witch. they should only be a few dollars.

Comment

What about filing the opening so it is a litter larger, where or what is it sticking on or against?
        Randy Wensmann
        [email protected]
        (408) 385-3485
        www.btxchange.com

Comment

it is the actual electric switch, its just a small DPDT momentary switch, should only be a few dollars, but there is no part number on it.

Comment

after hours of searching, I find this link and part number. the replacement switches are $6.88 and the time it takes to solder in a new switch is less than the time it takes to change the Shoreware server and add to our DHCP server and set it all up, so I am happy with that.

www.refurbsupplies.com

Part ID: switch-44500

Comment

Working...
            X