Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *VENT* Shoretel Support site changes

Why would they choose the middle of the week to change their support site?!! There is a message at the top that says I'll get an email later today, to reset my password.

In the meantime, I have no access to the support site, can't see any KBs, or my tickets... and it's now 2PM my time, I wonder when I'll get this email!

I also haven't been able to access older SRs since the last change they made to the support site. I hope they have fixed that. I've had to open new tickets for problems that had been solved for other customers, but since I can't see the solution, I have to go through the whole process over again...

The access to the older SRs has been a big issue with us as well.

Comment

Maybe enough of us complained and that's why there are the changes going on.

Comment

Seriously ST has been pretty difficult lately, issues/changes.

Comment

Yep. And they are outsourcing some of their TAC to India, which is also pretty awesome.

Comment

I just read this post and 3 minutes later.... WHAMOoo! I got me email. The outsourcing of the TAC sounds like a very spectacular idea! Not, so much...

Comment

After receiving my email and resetting my password, the site now says the URL is missing, thanks for using Salesforce! BROKEN!

Comment

Anyone else getting a broken link for software downloads?
                https://support.shoretel.com/kb/brow...tware_Download
                "ERROR No category specified. Please go back and choose a category"

Comment

Yep.... Support sites still down it appears.

Comment

It's working now., just changed my pwd and got into the site.

Comment

I'm still getting the software downloads link URL not found error.

Comment

Got my password set, same as before - so much for locking down the site. Got on the site - WTF! - it got worse! How could you do that! I understand splitting Onsite and Cloud, but make them SEPARATE! You choose one, ask the question and get answers from both. Headers are a list, searches turn up all sorts of stuff, etc.. Going to be a fun summer!!!

Comment

Dude, my account has been locked for almost 2 weeks, so I haven't even seen what's new... And they can't figure out what is wrong with my account...

Comment

Ahh the good ol' days Support site sucks even worse now!!

Comment

Working...
                            X