Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Not Showing

My call manager is not showing the call history. I am using a shoretel phone. Any ideas on why?

Kris

Because you moved your history tab and subsequently closed it. Go to the Windows menu and click on History (CTRL+SHIFT+H) to reenable it.

How'd I do? :-)

Comment

Ha, no. That isn't my problem. Does call manager not work with the 530's??? This is true with all my 530's. None will let their history show (the tab is there, its just blank) and none will play voicemail over the speaker. This is quite an annoying problem...

Comment

Did anyone get this resolved? I am having the same issue with one of my users. Everything seems to be set up correctly, I've reconfigured the TAPI settings but I cannot for the life of me get the history tab to show his calls?

Comment

Version and build number please.

Is he using a 530? :smartass:

Comment

Working...
          X