Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Communicator Toolbar in V.11

We recently upgraded to version 11 and are having some issues with simple features. Our users would like to change the text on their customized communicator toolbar to be underneath the icons not beside. This was easy to do in the older version but I cant seem to find the option anywhere in thisversion. I know this is a little thing but to have the text beside means you either cant see all of your buttons or you have to drag the window really long.
    If anyone knows how to do this that would be great.

Thanks

ST 11 is in beta, correct? So I think you should report all beta issues to whoever authorized you to be on a beta version. Are you a Shoretel partner? Then you should contact the TAC, if you are a customer, then you should contact your partner.
    Last edited by Bobby_Digital; 06-14-2010, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Thanks, we had our rep in today but I guess this is one of the features they decided to take off (who knows why). It's just a bit annoying but I guess we will get used to it.

Comment

Shoretel 11.0 is still in beta and is subject to continued feature changes as the beta evolves. You need to contact the field trials team and your partner/Shoretel for support for questions related to 11.0.

Comment

Working...
        X