Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoretel Training

Has anyone had experience with any of the following Shoretel traininers:

Tim Cairo
    Bill Ogden
    Todd Hanschke

If so, what are your thoughts? Feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by skone; 01-19-2009, 07:33 AM.

I had Tim Cairo as an instructor and i thought he did a really good job. he seemed to know the product very well.

AJ

Comment

I also had him as a trainer and thought he was very knowledgeable.

Comment

3 votes for Tim..
        had him almost 2yrs ago on 6.1. Thought he did an excellent job for a 49'ers fan...

Comment

Originally posted by skone View Post
          Has anyone had experience with any of the following Shoretel traininers:

Tim Cairo
          Bill Ogden
          Todd Hanschke

If so, what are your thoughts? Feel free to PM me.
          Tim gave me some training and he did a good job.
          I have met Bill and although he didn't train me, he seems to know his stuff.

Comment

I had Tim as a trainer almost a year ago. He was excellent. He had to miss half a day for a doctor's appointment. Ajay had to sit in for him. Tim's training methods blew Ajay's away. I plan on taking the advanced class within a few months, and I'm hoping Tim will be my trainer again.

Comment

I trained under Bill Ogden who was easy to follow along with and had alot of knowledge about the products. He also made the training fun to be in.

Comment

Tim Cairo is a Schmuk :1eye:

Seriously, Tim is an awesome guy, I have known Tim for a long time, going back to Octel/Lucent where we worked together there as well. I am fortunate to consider him a friend

Comment

I trained with Bill Ogden in January. made the training about as interesting as it could be. Gets my vote

Comment

I recently finished training with Todd Hanschke and I thought he was very good.

Comment

Just went to training 2 weeks ago and Tim was gr8

Comment

Just finished the 3 day advanced with Bill. Great guy and trainer..
                        Wasn't that thrilled with the changes in the curriculm though. An entire day of ringtones and wallpaper for an advanced class is a little to much..

Comment

Originally posted by a10ecun View Post
                          Just finished the 3 day advanced with Bill. Great guy and trainer..
                          Wasn't that thrilled with the changes in the curriculm though. An entire day of ringtones and wallpaper for an advanced class is a little to much..
                          I was in this class as well - can't say the material was what I expected, but Bill IS a great guy.

I had Todd for the Installer training last October and thoroughly enjoyed his training. He'd be my first pick, but yes, Bill is a great guy too.

Comment

I trained with Tim Cairo back in 2006 and I'd definitely recommend him. I got a 97 on the Certified Installer Exam despite never having any contact with a ShoreTel system before attending the course, so I'd say he does a thorough job.

Comment

I had Tim Cairo as a trainer for v7.5 in Dec. 07'. He did an excellent job and he is very knowledgeable of the product.

Comment

Working...
                              X