Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Motorcycle enthusiasts here?

I know a few of you are, we spoke plenty of times on a call in TAC support instead of talking business :thumbup1:

Thats what Bikers do

Anyway, I have ridden bikes since I was 9, that is about 41 years worth of riding and many, many motorcycles, broken bones, Girls (Girls Like Bikes) road rash and plenty of miles dirt and street. I cut my teeth on the dirt tracks of northern Calif racing Bultaco Astro;s and a Yamaha YZ250a. I road raced a couple of years but stayed mainly in dirt tracks. At one time I had 7 bikes in the garage waiting to be ridden.

My wife surprised me with a 50th anniversary Yamaha R1 for my 50th birthday a year back, and with my 2006 Limited edition YZF450LE they make a great looking pair in the garage.

So anyway, as a enthusiast, I thought I would do something different to gather my fellow riders of all ages dirt and street together. I started SportCityRider a general legit news feed for AMA, SpeedTv and others. The main focus is news and community. I invite you all who ride or dont ride to come on over and see what we do. Invite your friends and lets start a whole new way to have a Motorcycle forum.

Obviously very few. But I've owned a Suzuki C50 Boulevard and recently sold that to buy a Kaw Vulcan 2000 LTD. Planning a trip to tame the dragon this summer...

Comment

Originally posted by iflyvfr View Post
      Planning a trip to tame the dragon this summer...
      Been there, done that on several trips... Have a great time:_rolleyes:

Comment

Rode dirt bikes since I was 6. YZ's&CR's mostly.Graduated toroad bikes when I was 16. Yamaha FJ1200 was a fav of mine. Now I ride a H-D FXSTC and enjoy the slower cruising than my younger days.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingdutchmanVa View Post
          Rode dirt bikes since I was 6. YZ's&CR's mostly.Graduated toroad bikes when I was 16. Yamaha FJ1200 was a fav of mine. Now I ride a H-D FXSTC and enjoy the slower cruising than my younger days.
          unk: Awesome, you may enjoy my site, we are growing and a lot of riders such as yourself and I. We simply love to ride, it is after all "ALL ABOUT THE RIDE" unk:

Hope tp see ya online

Comment

Working...
          X