Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Outlook Integration Issues

Has anyone ever heard of the Call Manager Outlook integration plugin loosing the users cridentials?

I'll quickly go over our enviroment here and explain what I see.

We run call manager (v8.1) through Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 using romaing profiles. Our Presentation Servers are running W2K3 Enterprise with Office 2007 installed. Our users do use the Outlook integration plugin.

What will happen is that intermittently, a user will open Outlook and a Shortel login will pop up on our users screens. The user can cancel throught it and get into Outlook; however, if the login is canceled it will pop up randomly. I'm assuming it will popup everytime the Outlook integration plugin tryies to connect to our Shoreware Server.

I did do some investigating and I found the registry keys that contain our users Shoretel cridentials are now empty. These keys are found here:

HKCU\Software\Shoreline Teleworks\Shoreware Client\Password
    HKCU\Software\Shoreline Teleworks\Shoreware Client\UserName

When I go to a back up and review the same registry keys from the day prior to the user complaining, the registry keys are their and have their login ID and encrypted password.

If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Working...
X