Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some kind of anti spam

I think there should be something to stop me from seeing posts advertising medical products with poor spelling and grammar.
    Last edited by ShoreTel_Dave; 08-31-2010, 01:48 AM. Reason: typpografical errrror

They had a hay day today, didn't they?

Comment

BUMP... Another good weekend for the bad guys...

Comment

Once I see them, I delete them. They should all be gone now. I'm not sure if VB has a tool to check the posts for spam like characteristics but the other option is to moderate posts, which is not very practical.

Comment

is there an option to have someone's first post moderated, and all the rest not?

Comment

need to have a stronger user verification system in place.

Comment

What makes you say that?

Comment

They're baaaack....

Comment

Originally posted by cburgy View Post
                  Once I see them, I delete them. They should all be gone now. I'm not sure if VB has a tool to check the posts for spam like characteristics but the other option is to moderate posts, which is not very practical.
                  you could try this
                  it gives you the ability to add random questions(not programmable for bots) to signup, posts, etc.

Comment

Working...
                  X