Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Hold Music

My on hold music is playing from an ipod of mine. When I plug it in to the shoretel box all I get is distortion. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by IT Tech View Post
    My on hold music is playing from an ipod of mine. When I plug it in to the shoretel box all I get is distortion. Any suggestions?
    The ipod is probably pushing too much volume. Can you turn the volume down and see if the distortions drops?

Comment

Distortion

+1

the Ipod will push way too much power at all but the lowest possible settings, even then you might need a filter.

Comment

Working...
      X