Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Manager

So, everytime I try to install ShoreTel Call manager it is saying that the call manager isn't connected. But I have installed on some computers already. I have updated the computers fully and it still wont connect. Suggestions??

Any proxy server, ISA server, firewall?

Comment

No, thats not the problem. Any other suggestions??

Comment

Shoretel call manager connection

Are you using the custom DHCP options to point the phones to the correct VLAN, Also if you run wireshark you will be able to tell quickly which ports you are using and make sure that they are allowed.

Comment

fix?

i have the same issue did you find a fix for this?

Comment

Check your TSP on the local machines, make sure there is only one listed. Also make sure it resolved the owned phone of the user. if you have two instances of the TSP, it will cause issues. see the support area for duplication resolution. Also there is a KB Article regarding GP issues on the domain. Good Luck (PS i am having the same issue, but the client has a firewall VPN between the working and non working machines, it is pin holed, i told them to open it up but they have not done it yet, i will let you know what sonicwall says)

Comment

Working...
            X