Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com

Welcome to ShoreTelForums.com!

This site was created as a place to share stories, tips, and troubleshooting help with ShoreTel/Mitel systems. ShoreTel/Mitel is obviously the MOST exciting VoiP platform on the market right now, and we realized there was no centralized place to discuss this platform, but now there is. Please feel free to join and share your experiences.

Please Note: This site IS NOT owned, funded, or managed by ShoreTel/Mitel, Inc. although you may find ShoreTel/Mitel employees sharing there experiences and expertise. If you would like more information on ShoreTel/Mitel systems, contact BTX at [email protected]

As always please support the advertisers that help support our site.

Thank You,
BTX
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sg-90 Briv

Hi I was wondering if anyone has had this problem. Just setup a SG-90 BRIV for the 1st time, I gave the switch its ip address through hyperterminal and once I saved it did the reboot opened SD and added the switch iot came up with firmware mismatch so I was told at this point to reboot switch it would go off and get the new firmware from ftp server but this is the message we get and cant do anything with the switch.

Framer Interrupt - Passed
    Test summary
    All tests passed
    Hit any key to stop autoboot: 0
    Searching for active link
    Found active link on port 1
    ENET Speed is 100 Mbps - FULL duplex connection
    FTP from server 10.1.120.114; our IP address is 10.1.110.210
    Filename 'tskl/uImage'.
    Load address: 0x4000000
    Loading: ################################################## ###############
    ################################################## ###############
    ###
    done
    Bytes transferred = 1934261 (1d83b5 hex)
    passing Linux bootargs: console=ttyS0,19200 mtdparts=NAND0:128k,5m,80m,- version
    =1.1.3.18 boot=FTP
    ## Booting image at 04000000 ...
    Image Name: Linux-2.6.16.18shoreV2
    Image Type: PowerPC Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
    Data Size: 1934197 Bytes = 1.8 MB
    Load Address: 00000000
    Entry Point: 00000000
    Verifying Checksum ... Bad Data CRC
    =>

Any Ideas?

Sounds like a problem with the Forum, probably gonna have to do an update.

Comment

Anyway, you also need to give the switch (through hyperterminal) subnet mask, gateway, FTP (shoretel) Server, tell it to BOOT FROM FLASH, and turn DHCP off. The V switches also have options for configuring DNS and Domain name too.

Comment

Working...
      X